[Last update: March 2, 2009]
- Photo editors – save time!
- Batch collect image data from Indesign documents
- Streamline your image reporting
ImageLister for MacOSX assembles information about images placed in Indesign documents.
Save time. ImageLister turns Indesign files like these...
...into image reports like this.
Use any number of IPTC metadata fields or other file information.
Adds screen dumps of the images' parent pages.
- Simple: Drop Indesign layout files on ImageLister – get a report back.
- Customize data: Image file path, image size on page, parent document page number, any IPTC field (byline, source, caption...), and more.
- Filter out images: By file path, file name, file type, containing folder, IPTC text and more.
- Customizable reports: As Indesign files (with copies of images and screen dumps of pages) • As plaintext files • As clipboard text for pasting into spreadsheets.
- Supported formats: ImageLister handles JPEG, TIFF, EPS and Photoshop (.psd) files.
- Supported languages: User interface in English and Swedish.
Customize ImageLister to your needs! Preferences dialogs:
Flexibility: Collect the exact information you need
Image filter: Streamline your reports by filtering out irrelevant images
Advanced: Customize IPTC text with conditional search-replace
Report layout: One or several items per page
Free trial: This version of ImageLister is fully functional for 30 days.
Following this trial period, the unregistered version is limited to 5 report items at a time.
Pricing: ImageLister is €350 per license.
Swedish customers, please add 25% VAT.
Beta version! Minor malfunctions to be expected. I appreciate bug reports.
System requirements: Tested on MacOSX 10.4 PPC and 10.5 Intel with Indesign CS/CS2/CS3.
Download ImageLister 1.0.14b [30 day trial version.]
Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Joakim Braun
Peek at the manual (PDF): English | Swedish